Friday, July 25, 2008

Anyone have a tent to spare?

I just washed and dried all of my maternity clothes.  At almost 9 weeks pregnant, I am a bloated mess.  The scale says I haven't gained anything but I feel like I'm carrying an extra 20 lbs. already.  Since I don't have a very big wardrobe (Natalie's princess doll has more clothes than I do) I figured I might as well pull out my old preggo clothes and get ready for the comfy delight that is panel pants.

Folding the stuff out of the dryer, I realized that this may not be the answer to my prayers after all.  Granted, I delivered Natalie more than a few bowls of gnocchi ago but DAMN, I don't think most of this stuff is going to fit!  I really, really don't want to go out and buy a new maternity wardrobe but I have a feeling that may be my only option unless I stay in seclusion until spring.  Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when I try the stuff on buuuuuut I doubt it.  Looks like I'll be making a Goodwill drop-off later.  :-(

No comments: