"Mommy, how did the baby get into your belly?"
"Mommy, how will the baby get out of your belly?"
Egads. While the thought of telling The Boy about the "special love" between Mommy and Daddy that created him and his siblings makes me want to giggle and throw up, at least it's unlikely to scar him for life. The whole birthing process though...that's a minefield even without the added joy of caesarean delivery. He's not ready to think about Dr. McC gutting me in the OR. Hell, I am not ready to think about that and I've already done it twice. I really need to prepare for the moment of truth. Well, more like the moment of half-truths and spin doctoring but yeah, either way, I need to be ready to answer him as clearly and honestly as possible. Good Lord, and I thought the death questions were tough!
2 comments:
Oh, this is simple: "Go ask your daddy."
Which of course might open a whole new scary zone...
Hahahaha! NO.
Post a Comment