Beloved, what is wrong? Why are you acting so strangely, ignoring my repeated attempts to refresh and showing me unimportant updates about crap I already read 16x's 4 hours ago?
Is it because I abandoned you for a few days? I'm sorry, truly I am. I was sick, oh-so-sick, trust me, it's true. I never would have left you otherwise. Never-never-ever. Remember when I had that baby last year? I had surgery in the afternoon and BOOM! we were reunited that night. I popped some Percs and you and I were mad posting newborn pictures like it was our job.
Why? Because that's how we roll, you and me. We're BFFs, we're boyz, we're...whatever ghetto slang you want to use. I'll pick it up if you throw it down. Pinky swear.
Still not willing to show me what my "friends" are posting? Lover, I swear, I WAS SICK. I wasn't on myspace and I only joined Twitter last November to follow...I don't even remember who I wanted to follow. Some dumbass celebrity that doesn't matter. You know you are my one and only.
So please, please, PLEASE come back to me. Answer my call to refresh. I'll happily accept your new look just like you didn't judge my questionable decision to grow out my highlights without stylist-assistance.
We've shared so much. This is the real thing. Please don't throw it all away over the flu. Or strep throat. Or whatever the hell that was. Next time I won't abandon you like that. I'll deal with the blinding pain the flickering screen causes my sinus headache. All for you, baby, all for you.
Just please come back to me. It's going to snow big again. I really need to commiserate with the winter haters and heckle those weirdos who love the white shit. I can't do it without you. Pleeeeeease...
Yours in bytes and bits always,
Christy
1 comment:
Of all the updates FB is choosing not to show me, it's yours! I am so angry?
And you're on Twitter? I am, but I'm not cool enough to actually need to be on it.
Post a Comment