Anyway.
Starting something. Indeed I did.
Normally, I'm a peaceable person. I choke down slights, snubs and insults the way I once choked down the steak my parents forced me to eat. Sometimes, though, Bad Christy comes out. And she brings it.
The snark.
It happened today. She brought it.
The snark.
Not once but twice.
It's rarely to defend myself. I don't really give a shit what people say about me, mainly because they are dumb assholes and I am both always right and inherently superior to them.
Yep, that about sums it up.
Today, though, I got fed up with an idiot (that's the word of the day, btw) who was ripping on the president. Dude, whatever, he is smarter than you, more capable than you and what the hell are you doing to improve anything in this godforsaken world anyway? Running your mouth off? Yeah, no. That doesn't count for shit. I felt sorry for Bush because the poor guy always seemed perplexed and over his head. I feel sorry for Obama because he has the most thankless job in the world, cleaning up after past players from his side as well as the opposition, and it sucks that nobody is giving him a chance.
Seriously, why would ANYONE want to be president? Why would anyone LET their husbands be president?
Anyway.
Presidential diss -- that was the source of my ire the first time around.
Second snarktivity of the day -- a friend of a friend indirectly dissing SAHMs. She did it directly a few weeks ago and I let it go. This time, Bad Christy came out and had to say a little something. I mean, the post had NOTHING to do with the so-called "Mommy Wars" (just like last time) but there she is, guns blazing.
Oh, it's on.
I shouldn't have said anything. But I did. It's funny because at this point in my life, I am SO OVER that battle. Work, don't work, what-the-fuck-ever. Could there be a more boring topic of debate?
Oh yes, I forgot, there could.
Bottle vs. Breast.
*yawn*
So, yeah, she attacked and I snarked. Go ahead and judge me if it makes you feel better but don't diss my sisterhood. I will cut you, bitch.
I didn't quite phrase it like that. But the message was there.
"Help me sing...mama se mama sa mama coo sa..."
No comments:
Post a Comment