With the constraints of cable TV connections, a fireplace and wacky window configurations, I'm stuck with only one viable set-up in most of the rooms in my current home. It makes me crazy at times, so much so that I'll try to change things around and then end up moving it all back in frustration when I realize the cable won't reach the television or the couch looks stupid blocking the fireplace. So, I settle for the excitement of switching around my virtual homes since I can't do much with my actual home. Hopefully, it's not too jarring for anyone who visits me here. :-)
4 comments:
You are my soul sister! If I had known I would have invited you over a few weeks ago when I decided everything needed to be moved into it's new home for when the baby comes. Nevermind, I still have 4 months, lol. But that meant that Sam got the guest room furniture, Lexi got Sam's furniture, the playroom got moved down to the old guest room and the baby's room got set up (sort of) in the old playroom...and I got to reorganize ALL OF IT! I was in heaven.
I am so witcha on the rearranging and redecorating! And it is the major drawback of our current home, that you can really only do the furniture in each room one way. Agh!
Redecorate your virtual spaces as often as you wish, my sistah. A girl needs her space.
I like it. Keeps things interesting. And I like a well blocked fireplace.
Damnit, Jamie, one more reason it sucks that we are separated by a whole continent! I would have LOVED to help with that project.
The fireplace may end up blocked for Sheemee's protection anyway, Meg. Shenanigans near that slate scares the crap out of me.
Post a Comment