Between Jack the Sloppy Eater and Ms. Fashionista who must change ensembles multiple times per day, we make a lot of wash. Poor Tom has trucked to the laundromat twice this week with 7 loads of wet laundry. He just might kiss the repairman when he shows up to replace the heating element later today. Is it sad that I'm so excited to dry some clothes while watching Arrested Development tonight? Wait, don't answer that.
3 comments:
You can always come over and do my laundry if you need a fix ;)
Seriously though, I'd be lost if our dryer didn't work.
You should have told me! I'd dry your clothes for you. And...I hate laundry.
LMAO, Jamie. I don't love it enough to justify the cross-country plane ticket.
Thanks, Meg! I thought about calling you or Tori or Kendra but it was faster for Tom to take everything to the laundromat and get it all done at once. Thankfully, the dryer is fixed and works better now than it did when it was brand new. Heavenly!
Post a Comment