Thursday, August 14, 2008

Conversation overheard

"HERE'S Natalie's wand!  Now I can be Fairy Princess Jack."

I peeked down the steps and there was The Boy, wearing Natalie's pink princess dress and matching hat.  *sigh*  Somewhere at AstraZeneca headquarters, Tommy Boy feels an inexplicable need to weep and is wondering why.  I'll never tell!

4 comments:

Sara said...

omg too funny!!! one more reason why mike could never have handled having girlie stuff in the house.

I love the pictures down below too! they are so cute together!

Melissa said...

Hello?? Where are the pictures?? I have pics of Gehrig is all kinds of dresses/nightgowns.

Jenny B said...

That is great. He'll be sensitive later on in life.

I overheard Abbe Mae with her wand the other day. "Poof Olivia's a frog!" At least she didn't hit her with it.

Christy said...

No way, Melissa. That might make Tom's eyes bleed! Your Mike sounds like he was cut from the same old school cloth as Tom, Sara.

LMAO, at Abbe Mae. Natalie uses her wand to turn us all into Scrappy Doo.