Saturday, August 2, 2008

Not again

I'm cramping like a mofo.  No bleeding at this point but the pain in my back is getting fierce.  I'm scared out of my wits and far from home.  Seriously, I cannot do this again.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Just relax! Cramping can be totally normal. I bled for a week with the youngest one, and there was nothing wrong with her. Try and think positive thoughts (or better yet, none at all) and take it a little easier for a bit. But if you're truly concerned, and it will help ease your mind, call the doc's office. (I know it's Sunday, but they may have an after hours thing.)

Meg said...

And by the way, the tone of that should read, like, "Hey, sorry this is happening. Let's take a deep breath and try and sort it out."

Not like, "Relax, you hypochondriac!"

Jamie said...

Oh Christy, I hope it's just that you over did it a bit. Please keep me updated. I'll be thinking about you.