Jamie, if you see this, know that I thought of you when I posted the pictures b/c Madam is wearing yet another bathing suit, lol! Sheemee really needs to be a girl so I can get some more use out of our extensive girl child wardrobe. It will kill me to donate it to charity.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
One last hurrah for Daddy
My Gram ended up in the hospital last week. Her doctor at home wanted to rule out pneumonia which, thankfully, she doesn't have. On a course of antibiotics and steriods, Gram is still weak and feeling poorly so she couldn't go to a wedding with Mom and Aunt Joan on Friday night. The kids and I offered to stay with her while she was alone. Tom decided to squeeze in one last visit to the shore for the summer, too. Except for watching daily mass with Gram and sleeping in t00-small beds, we had a great trip. Daddy isn't allowed to go back with us again, though -- we have way too many life-sized stuffed animals and cartoon characters in our house because of his boardwalk game skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course I would see this! I never miss a chance to check out pics of your two little cuties. Sam just told me on Friday that there is no such thing as a girl having too many shoes....she couldn't have possibly heard that from me, could she? ;)
Post a Comment