The pictures aren't awesome b/c I didn't bring the Rebel but here are my sweeties, all decked out in their Phillies gear. Gooooooo, Phils!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Madam's first Philies game
While it wasn't a total disaster, we definitely won't be taking her back again anytime soon. The nap in the car on the way to the game was her undoing and, really, I should have known better than to take her. Highlight: watching her clap and cheer for the homeruns. She was yelling, "Go, Phillies!" like a natural born Philadelphian. That's my girl! Low point: She saw a bug while we were waiting in line for Chickie fries and took off running, forcing me to abandon my spot in the VERY long line. Only the strength of my love for her overcame the enraged pregnant woman within's urge to throw her off the top level of the stadium when she ruined my chance of getting the beloved fries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww those are great pictures! I'm sorry for mishap in the line...I know EXACTLY how you felt!!! It's a wonder we don't lose our minds with our kids!! At least you guys got to go...and I am craving that cotton candy now!!! :)
Post a Comment