Friday, June 20, 2008

Good Times

Another reason I was okay with coming home yesterday was b/c Tommy Boy and I had tickets to Pearl Jam for last night.  Actually, we have tickets for tonight's show as well but I can't go because we couldn't get a babysitter.  :-(  Tom offered to stay home with the kids and have me go but I think I would have less fun with his friends than he would.  Plus, Pearl Jam is to Tom what Springsteen is to me so hearing "Given to Fly" live without him would be like him trying to enjoy "Candy's Room" live without me singing my heart out next to him.  At any rate, last night was a perfect night for an outdoor concert and we had a great time.

Crab legs and Filet Mignon at Sullivan's - $97
2 Lawn Tickets to Pearl Jam - $100
Parking - $15
Rocking out with my sweetheart to something other than the Scooby-Doo theme song - PRICELESS

1 comment:

Meg said...

SHAME ON YOU!! You should have called me -- I would have had a sleepover. Next time, you'd better call.