While there, I asked about when I should come back on Wednesday. The faxed lab request didn't mention follow-up so I called my nurse this morning to find out whether I need to go back. She said absolutely since my hcg level is "194 which is low so we need it to double but it's still early." No, no, no. Why did she tell me this??? I was feeling hopeful. I was taking baby steps towards optimism. Now, it's all wiped away and I feel cold and numb. How am I supposed to get up and get the kids breakfast, let alone host a playdate in a few hours and wait for two days to find out if the number doubled? I guess we shouldn't have tried again. I'm not strong enough to handle it.
2 comments:
Christy, hang in there. I am praying so hard that this works out and you get some good news very soon. (((HUGS)))
It's very early. VERY early. Keep your spirits up.
Post a Comment