I was always a nervous mess while pregnant. December was my worst fears realized with a new layer added in January when the old OB said it was molar. So, I knew getting pregnant again would be frightening now that I know what it feels like to lose that precious gift but the damn mole scare has added a whole new set of worries.
Rather than stew about it, which is my specialty, I'm going to call my doctor's (slightly bitchy) nurse tomorrow and find out what tests I can have at this point to set my mind at ease. Daily blood draws to measure my hcg production? An ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure there is a baby and only a baby growing in there? I really hope that they will work with me b/c I believe in the mind-body connection and my fears cannot be healthy for my pregnancy. I just don't know how to be anything other than scared. Fear is my siamese twin; we go everywhere together.
2 comments:
I hope you can relax and enjoy this pregnancy! You'll need all that energy in about 10 months....
I hope you can relax and they can give you some kind of test to ease your mind. You will be in my prayers and I am SO very happy for you :)
Post a Comment