Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well...

I still have nothing to say.

I'm on the longest break I've ever taken since I started this blog.

Why?

I don't know.

I'm kind of miserable lately.

Cranky. Tired. Midol poster girl except it's not even that time of the month.

Actually it's always that time of the month lately.

The radio blares that it's the most wonderful time of the year.

Shut up, radio.

My kids are happy and healthy. My home is warm and stocked with food. My husband is my best friend. So why am I so grinchtastic?

I don't know.

I just am.

So that's why I've been MIA.

I wish I could just have Christmas for the kids and skip all the other mickey mouse bullshit.

But I can't.

Bah. Hum. bug.

I'm trying to snap out of my funk.

Trying, trying, trying.

Failing.

Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Glad you are back. ;)