Apparently not. While my skin is FINALLY almost zit-free, I am shedding like a motherchucker. Molting basically. It's disgusting. You could build an Ewok with the hair I lost in the shower this morning. (Third time I've talked about Ewoks in the last 24 hours. Weird.)
If this doesn't stop I'm going to be as bald as, well, Bonnie. It looks good on her. People want to kiss her shiny head, rub it for luck. Me, I'll be the recipient of pitiful glances and Livestrong bracelets.
The thinnest part of me is now my hair. Bitter irony, how I long to kick your bitchy little ass.
Think Bret Michaels would lend me one of his bandanas? I'd totally rock it.
P.S. If you want to sleep tonight or, well, ever, don't look up molting on Wikipedia. Seriously, don't. I warned you.
5 comments:
I just went through that it's only now ending. I remember it with the girls, but I don't think it was this bad. I think I got a small animal when I cut it off the beater brush in the Dyson.
Pfft, you ain't seen nothin' yet. You guys are lucky you don't have black hair.
yeah it lasted alot longer after I had the Littlest C ...not sure.. maybe cause I'm older?? fun. .. not
No one warned me. Four months after I had Savannah, I thought I was dying ~ hair loss + post partum depression = good times. NOT.
Let's turn this into a positive: Imagine the glee in your house when you DO build that Ewok!
:)
This is just more evidence for my "repeat mommies are the bravest people on earth" theory.
Post a Comment