Sunday, July 5, 2009
Abort Mission. I Repeat, Abort Mission.
I like our pediatrician and respect his advice but I'm no longer making any attempts to wean Bonnie of her middle-of-the-night bottle. Maybe I'm foolish, maybe she'll end up 400 lbs with horrible eating habits but I can't do it. Listening to her cry her hungry cry is just awful and I can't even imagine how it makes her feel when I'm there but not giving her what she needs. After midnight-snacking her way through her first year of life, Natalie eventually started sleeping from sundown through sunup and I'm sure The Bonster Monster will as well. In the meantime, she and I will be partying at our own little after-hours supper club around 4:00 a.m if you want to swing by for a bite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep feeding her. Mommy knows best.
A still gets a bottle overnight if she wakes up.. which at 15 months is way more than I like :)
Post a Comment