Penis Armor.
Cannon Cover.
Protect the Cobra.
All ways Jack described his athletic supporter as I laid out his baseball gear this morning.

Boys. Gotta love 'em.
You can buy them all the LEGOS, sports equipment, video games, you name it.
None of that stacks up to their favorite toy, the one attached to them at birth.
Just keep that thing holstered for at least a decade, my boy. And always wear your raincoat when you're ready to go for a splash. I don't want to hear that you put somebody's eye out.
(And by put somebody's eye out I mean knocked up a classmate or got a nasty case of whatever diseases will be rampant in a decade. Just so we're clear, son.)
1 comment:
Ugh - I don't even want to think about all that. Boys - Ugh, I wish they didn't have to grown up so fast. Love Jack's comments though.
I make G promise me daily that he will always love his momma like he dones now, even when he is a teenager.
Post a Comment