Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yep, I'm going to be one of THOSE elderly neighbor ladies...

I'm just about ready to put a sign on my lawn that says, "Curb your fucking dog, you selfish piece of shit moron." Only thing worse than picking up the poop of some random neighbor's animal? Dry-heaving while cleaning it out of the crevices of a crying child's Addidas. It's bad enough that dog owners let their beloved flea bags crap on my lawn at all (seriously, there is no way they are scraping off every fecal particle when they scoop up the doggie diamonds and my kids roll around out there!) but to leave the mess behind like it's their right to walk away from the steaming crap pile? Outrageous. I swear, I'm going to get a pellet gun and hunker down in my front window with it. I'll be aiming for the owners, not the dumb animals who have no idea that they are defiling property owned by folks who respect their neighbors by keeping their pet indoors.

I really didn't need to find reason # 5,294,863 for my "Why I Hate People" list but there it was, stinking and foul on the grass where my children play. Awesome.

No comments: