Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring is here!



It may not last but we're going to enjoy it while it does. The kiddos and I went to our newly renovated neighborhood playground this morning and had a blast with our buddies from around the corner. Jack was in heaven, playing with kids his own age rather the the kids on our street who are 2 like Natalie. It was nice to let him run off and play rather than following him around chanting, "Jack, be careful. You are bigger and stronger!" until I'm hoarse. Madam was less than thrilled to be there but I can't please everyone (especially someone pretty close to unpleasable.)


Now we have the windows open to air out all the winter germs while I clean out the hall closet and the kids play "Don't Break the Ice" which should really be called "Don't Put Each Other's Eyes Out." Assuming we don't end up at the pediatric opthamologist before day's end, this will have been a really great day.

No comments: