Teachable Moment
Date Night -- when used by childless couples, that is, because it makes no sense. Your life is one long date night if you so choose. Stop rubbing it in, jerkfaces.
Everything Happens for a Reason -- say it and I will punch your face until you're dead and it will happen for a reason but NOT EVERYTHING DOES.
Douchebag -- why do so many insults trace back to women? I'm talking about bitch, you throw like a girl, etc. DB is the grossest and I hate hearing women say it. We are better than that, ladies
We're Pregnant -- congrats on being a medical miracle, dude.
Lover
All Boy/Boys Will Be Boys -- excuses, excuses. He's just an asshole; no reason to be proud of that.
Philly
Uber
High Energy -- just say undisciplined and I'll respect you so much more for owning your mess.
FML -- shut the fuck up, whiner.
No comments:
Post a Comment