Aaaah, Grease 2, how I love your cheesy goodness.
ANYWAY.
Tomorrow is the start of the new school year. Nobody in this house is excited about it. Well, Natalie says that she is but I've heard that song before and I know how it ends with her clinging to me and weeping desperately.
Jack is dreading this year. I'm dreading it for him because it hurts me to see him uncomfortable and upset. Please God, let him be in a better-behaved class, let him make a good friend, let him be challenged academically and not so bored like he was last year.
Natalie meets her teacher tomorrow. She has Jack's teacher from last year. I'm not very happy about that for a multitude of reasons that I'm too weary to lay out right now. Then Tuesday is The Big Day. Girlfriend will get on the bus for the first time. Or not. That remains to be seen.
Both of my Biggies in all-day school. I could cry, thinking about how quickly they have grown up. I'm not ready for them not to be all mine anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment